- Kick Friendly: Short fins are easier on your leg muscles. You don’t need as much power with each stroke, and each stroke will be shorter relative to using longer fins. These short-blade fins help swimmers to create the natural flow of a flutter kick.
- Composition and Design: These short fins are made using high quality rubber. Short fins help you to keep your kick pace up to simulate race pace conditions. kicking with a short fin will feel more familiar, and thus easier to get used to. In fact, short fins are a great way to train your legs for the flutter kick.
- Hassle-free Floating: Short fins helps swimmer maintain proper body position while training which leads to quick movement through the legs and the feet also these short-blade fins help swimmers to create the natural flow of a flutter kick
- Flexibility:The rapid, small-range motion of your feet is the key to a perfect kick, and that is no easy feat. Inexperienced and newbie swimmers generally have a horrible kick because they are hardly able to generate any motion with their ankles. The extended surface area and pointed ends of swim fins provide an additional extension to your feet, making it easier to flex your ankles in the water and push forward.
- Size: Please see size chart to find the correct fin size.