- Long blade: The Long blade Fins are designed with a long, rubber blade to provide greater resistance in the water for maximum forward propulsion while improving swimming technique by teaching swimmers to kick from their hips and not their knees. The Long Floating fins lift your legs to the surface of the water, reducing drag and improving body alignment.
- Uses:Ideal for swim training and exercise. Used by competition and recreational users to build leg strength and speed.
- Floats in Water: Air Pocket in the fins allows for lift of legs making it easier for swimmers to learn the correct kicking method and correct their body position.
- Soft Rubber: It allows for a smoother feeling kick and an amazingly comfortable foot pocket for long use also provides secure and comfortable fit compared to other swimming accessories.
- Versatile: Designed to increase leg strength and speed, building cardiovascular conditioning for competitive swimmers, even for a casual swimming these fins will compliment.